Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crescendo



You are a fleeting shadow in my parallax dream
Yet you rush into vivid view, voracious in your desire
I am blind blurred by your mandrake love
Your nightshade whims upon my areola breath
We blend, bore into damp scorched cries
Nails dig deep into the core creating desire-fractals
In all its chaos
I, entranced into your mandala eyes
I, arched, take you into my selfishness,
Obstinate in my oblivion
You opine primal?
You beastial bully, rip my soul!
You surge succulent longing upon my breasts
And linger lustful lunges on my backside,
I quiver
I moan
Turgid tangled tongues are our talisman
Tonight


© 2011 Zollies-Spot

2 comments:

  1. you have a way of touching deep within the recesses of your heart, your soul, your body with your erotic poetry! you say just enough to keep your readers wanting, desiring, craving for more and then, you stop...then i will refer to it as written foreplay...leading up to the moment, the moment...the moment. sooooo well done zoltana...as an artist with a brush, you are a poet, painting naked words...and there is such beauty in the nakedness of your expression!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a high complement. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete