Monday, March 19, 2012

El Tango

Image attribution: artist, Fabian Perez

We tangoed
To the bandaneon
At El Querandi
In Old San Telmo
He slipped his strong hand to the low part of my back
And brought me to him in a SMACK
Languid movement like liquid gold
Eyes locked, held hard
I free fall then fly
In sequined red
Quickfire feet
My core aflame
His penis hard on my thigh
A knowing look
My head falls back
Parlance in soto voce
On my throat
I arch
Sinew taut
My laugh blends with the abandon of movements
The smoke filled room as people watch
CLINK of glass
Breathy whispers
With my hand on his nape
Forehead to forehead
Hot breasts pressed against his lapels
The grind, obscene
I dry hump his thigh
Meant for the dance?
What say we tango in private quarters?
Guardel will not object
People applaud in smoke with cigarettes in mouths
Then, weak with desire
We exit hand in hand
Into the night



© 2011 Zollie-Spot

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I will never see the Tango in the same light...what a sexy, sensuous, seductive write. Your descriptive work is absolutely amazing and all the reactions to the dance are awakened by your words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me when the reader "gets it" in the imagery I am trying to convey. Although the imagery was not very evasive, I purposefully wrote this assertively because when one looks at a couple dancing the dance of love it is "in your face" so to speak. :) Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete